✅Official PTA approved
✅Snapdragon 865 5g
✅120Hz OLED display
✅4000 mAh battery
✅21 Watt fast charging
✅4k premium cameras
✅7 days replacement warranty
✅Very good condition (A++)
✅American minor used stock
✅Max supported graphics in PUBG mobile>Hdr+Extreme
Out of stock
SONY XPERIA 5 MARK 2 SECIFICATIONS:
Sony Xperia 5 mark 2 has 8GB Ram, 128GB Internal storage, 4000mAh battery with 21 watt fast charging support, Fingerprint (side-mounted), 120Hz OLED HDR BT.2020 6.1 inches display, 12Mp + 12Mp + 12Mp Triple back cameras, 8MP front camera, Snapdragon 865, UFS 3.0 STORAGE
Eye-AF continuously tracks the subject’s eyes
The eyes are the most important features of a face, that´s why professional photographers target them, for accurate and beautiful shots. Sony’s Eye AF technology helps you capture sharp images by tracking the subject’s eyes1. calculating focus up to 30 times per second.
1 – Accurate focus may not be achieved with certain subjects in certain situations
21:9 CinemaWide 6.1” 2520×1080 Full HD OLED display
The 21:9 CinemaWide 6.1” OLED display makes multi-tasking simple with just 3 steps. See more of everything with two windows open, like watching video while texting with friends.
Optical and Electronic Image Stabilization
Xperia 5 has a unique hybrid stabilization system—combining optical image stabilization and electronic image stabilization simultaneously. It gives you shake free and smooth videos even when recording on the move.
Exceptional low light imaging
Xperia 5 maximizes low light imaging with technologies such as large sensor size, 1.4μm pixel pitch, bright F1.6 lens, optical image stabilization and RAW noise reduction technology from Sony´s Alpha cameras. These combine to delivery exceptional images and video even in low light.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile platform
For unrivaled performance, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile platform has multi-gigabit 5G connectivity, up to 45% faster CPU, up to 20% faster GPU and improved power efficiency.
Level up your smartphone gaming
Find all your games in one place, block notifications4, and focus performance on playing with Game Enhancer. You can also find tips for your game online, and record gameplay and videos of you playing together.
4 – Depending on the specifications of the app, you may not be able to turn off notifications for calls or some messages
High-Resolution Audio, DSEE HX and Dolby Atmos support
Take every track closer to the original recording with High-Resolution Audio and DSEE HX. With built-in stereo speakers and High-Resolution Audio Wireless5, everything sounds great, even when listening wirelessly. Dolby Atmos creates an amazing audio experience that flows above and around you.
5 – High-Resolution Audio, High-Resolution Audio Wireless and LDAC require compatible headset. Hi-Res Audio also requires compatible Hi-Res music.
Designed to resist tough environments
With Corning Gorilla Glass 6, the Xperia 5’s durable design gives you protection you can rely on while its IP65/688 moisture resistant rating guards against the elements.
SPECS ADVERTISED BY BRAND
- 158 x 68 x 8 mm
- 163 g
- WATER RESISTANT
- Water resistant (IP65/68)
- NUMBER OF SIM
- Dual SIM hybrid
- 5G network and availability may vary depending on country, carrier, software version and user environment.
- 2This device is water resistant and protected against dust. All ports and attached covers should be firmly closed. Do not put the device completely underwater or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP65/68. Sony devices that are tested for their water resistant abilities are placed gently inside a container filled with tap water and lowered to a depth of 1.5 metres. After 30 minutes in the container, the device is gently taken out and its functions and features are tested. Note this model has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port needs to be completely dry before charging.
- 3When using two SIM cards at the same time, only one SIM card can access 5G networks.
- 4Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- 5Lens expression is equivalent to 35mm focal length.
- 6This product is also known as XQ-AS72/B2TWCX2, XQ-AS72/H2TWCX2, XQ-AS72/L2TWCX2, XQ-AS72/P2TWCX2
- 7Actual colour and dimension may differ from the screen image.
- 8Colours & features of the product shown may differ by model and country.
- 94K: 3,840 x 2,160 pixels.
- 10Services availability depends on region. A part or whole of software/services installed into or accessible through the product may be changed, discontinued, removed, suspended, or terminated without notice.
- 11Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Back to top